Aaron Ramsey signs for Juventus (400k/week)

But the top surgeons don’t earn a fraction, the top surgeons in the world earn commensurate salaries for a start. Secondly, there are more surgeons then there are top level footballers and thirdly, you said ‘any footballer’, that would include Messi.

I’m in full agreement that Ramsey isn’t good enough for such figures. I do notice that you didn’t comment on how much film stars, or pop stars or sitcom stars earn though.
I don’t think a very top surgeon earns anywhere close to 400k a week. I have no idea what film stars earn but if it is the above amount that is also ridiculous in my view

Juve seem to have a knack of getting free-transfers, with mixed success.

£250pr week is above the going rate for a 30 million pound player but given there is no transfer fee and he's an experienced international I think it is pretty risk free from Juve's perspective

Risk free?
250k for a serial loser at arsenal not sure about that but time will tell

I don’t think a very top surgeon earns anywhere close to 400k a week. I have no idea what film stars earn but if it is the above amount that is also ridiculous in my view

https://www.trendrr.net/10375/highe...doctors-famous-richest/#1_Patrick_Soon_Shiong

And the ten highest paid actors earned just shy of 750m dollars last year:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...oney-tops-list-with-239-million/#2ef2ceba7dfd

As I say, footballers/actors are money making machines and earn what the market can take.

I get that mate ...in his case it works out to
£83.2m over four years !

Will definitely be a signing on fees as well. Details will come out later , but he isn't worth that .

Crazy wages .

Knowing the italians probably got in his contract in small print 400k if he plays 90mins and 100k if he doesnt play so he be subbed of every game under 90mins. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.