Why we will win the league!

The chances of the United game being postponed are quite high ... if either of us (against Newport) or them (against Chelsea) get through to the QF of the FA Cup that tie on 16th March gets postponed to possibly all the way to the end of the season (highly likely if we stay involved in CL that it’ll become the second last game of the season for us, mid week before the final game) ...

Aha, aha, things could all fall in place and that might be the title clincher away at theirs ;) The footballing gods are already working on this scenario ...
If we progress to the semi's the Cardiff game also gets put back so where do we play these games if we do & are still in the chumps league?

Manchester United v Liverpool
Liverpool v Watford
Everton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Burnley
Fulham v Liverpool
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Chelsea
Cardiff City v Liverpool
Liverpool v Huddersfield Town
Newcastle United v Liverpool
Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers

I can see then dropping a lot of points between now and the end of the season.

Liverpool v Watford
Everton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Burnley
Fulham v Liverpool
Southampton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Chelsea
Cardiff City v Liverpool

That is not an easy fixture list.

Liverpool v Watford
Everton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Burnley
Fulham v Liverpool
Southampton v Liverpool
Liverpool v Chelsea
Cardiff City v Liverpool

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Liverpool are flat track bullies but other than one or two of those fixtures they could well drop very few. The key to this is the first game, lose that and I think the title becomes a lot more likely, win it they will might well go on a winning run.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Liverpool are flat track bullies but other than one or two of those fixtures they could well drop very few. The key to this is the first game, lose that and I think the title becomes a lot more likely, win it they will might well go on a winning run.
Utd, spurs everton and Chelsea and then there is the relegation battlers.

Fulham and Huddersfield look like the only straightforward games for them, and maybe Burnley.

Apart from the Rags and Everton the Dippers away games at Saints,Geordies and Cardiff are all battling to stay up , we have already played these games , that is five tough games for Klippety in total ,quite sure the offside goals and penalties will continue but even with the gifts from the PGMOL i can see them ending up with anything between 92 and 95 points. So we do not have much room for any mistakes.

Utd, spurs everton and Chelsea and then there is the relegation battlers.
The last two didn't too well against us and Liverpool are strong at home. Like I said the key game is the first one, the psychological aspect is very important and they must not build a head of steam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.