Who are football's nice guys?

Think it’s fair to say Mbappe is an incredibly charitable guy.
I'm going to come across like a dick here.

Firstly to be clear, the amount of money that's been given is fantastic. Secondly, I think he's a genuinely nice guy.

But I'm convinced he's not the one giving out the money, as opposed to someone like Nike. I'm a massive cynic when it comes to PR and this just screams of that.

Firstly to be clear, the amount of money that's been given is fantastic. Secondly, I think he's a genuinely nice guy.

But I'm convinced he's not the one giving out the money, as opposed to someone like Nike. I'm a massive cynic when it comes to PR and this just screams of that.
If he was a **** with an image to fix I'd be inclined to agree. He has a habit of charitable donations. He's genuinely just a nice guy I reckon.

What ever his reasoning let’s hope he’s finished feeling charitable ahead of his next game.

If he was a **** with an image to fix I'd be inclined to agree. He has a habit of charitable donations. He's genuinely just a nice guy I reckon.
He's definitely a sweetheart from what I've heard. But you don't need an image to fix to have a crafted image. I believe those charitable donations are a bit maufactured from the start.

However, in line with the thread, he's definitely a nice guy. I don't want to detract from that. He's not a bit fraudulent like Anthony Joshua is (image-wise)

ps In all honesty I'm only bringing up my cynicism as this is as close to a soapbox I'll get on this topic :p.

We seem to have had a fair few nice guys over the years.

From my childhood,

I remember Dibble being great with the local kids. I remember Scott Hiley being very good too.
Then we had the likes of Goater who no one had a bad word against.

Our current crop of World stars seem incredibly nice.

Unanimously, both Silvas, De Bruyne, Aguero, Kompany, Gundogan seems wwoo liked.

Sterling seems lovely but has had his reputation tarnished. Most of our squad seem very likeable. I’ve known reds annoyed at how likeable our stars are.

Other players whom seem very nice.

I agree with Son, seems a very genuine guy. Crouch, sadly Mata, Pellegrini, Nobel seems a nice lad. Lampard seemed very likeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.