Why we will win the league!

Apart from the Rags and Everton the Dippers away games at Saints,Geordies and Cardiff are all battling to stay up , we have already played these games , that is five tough games for Klippety in total ,quite sure the offside goals and penalties will continue but even with the gifts from the PGMOL i can see them ending up with anything between 92 and 95 points. So we do not have much room for any mistakes.
I think the wiggle room has been eliminated with those crap defeats.

Utd will not want to lose to the scousers.

In my mind i see them losing at Anfield to B Munich, which will grind them down and demoralise them, and Utd will finish them off at Old Trafford - Ole has a decent streak on the go, and i have faith that Utd will best them. It will be a long trip back to scouse land having lost points to Manchester :)

And then so on to Spurs, because they are fighting for a spot - and beating the scousers on the back of a Utd defeat will see them in the running for second spot - i hope that Spurs will be able to soak up the pressure and that Liverpool will buckle and drop to third.

It's too-good-a dream not to come true :)

Spurs and United (where on earth did they recover form?) concern me - but if Pep can keep the side motivated, we've got a great shot at the title. Trouble is... any little hiccup could be very costly.

Still, I like our chances.
Why would you worry about those 2 games? We have both sides numbers and we'll be well up for both games. It's games like Palace and Burnley away or Leicester at home that worry me where we might be tempted to drop the tempo.

The table says otherwise
Oh, I think you are right but there's no getting away from the fact our attitude hasn't been right in certain games and we'll only have ourselves to blame if we don't win the league.
As it is, I believe we'll win it but I don't think there will be much in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.