Gangsta Talk

It’s like every cnut is trying to create a fake persona on social media these days. All I can imagine is that it’s because they’re insecure with their own life. One of my mrs mates is 51, is a senior executive at a rather big company earning a small fortune. She owns three houses in Didsbury, she’s single, speaks like butter wouldn’t melt but her social media is horrendous. You would think that she was a council estate tramp, earning fuck all and working as a druggy hooker. All to attract a bloke because men are intimidated of her apparently.
Can you pm me the link to her facebook page?

That chicken fella is pretty funny for about 3 videos. Lost interest after that. He talks "street". Food for example is "peng" if it is good, this may be attributed to good things outside of food but i am not sure.

Add to this, that awful KFC advert, where you can get a "bargin bahki for nie nie-ee nie, coz datz ow itz dan"

Mind you, local accents round the NW make me cringe, too

"I ad to go the ospikal, cos burnt meself on the kekkle"

Then there's idiots like Camel Gob and Wright, with their "Vey won free niw" bollocks. They get paid handsomely, to sound like a coue of gawblimeys. It sounds fik.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.