Do you like trains?

I never knew talking was banned in the quiet carriage, I just thought you weren't allowed to sing snooker loopy or other such in it.

Quiet carriages are for those people who don't appear to like the world they live in, first class I sort of get but a hush hush journey for over sensitive people I don't.

Quiet carriages are for those people who don't appear to like the world they live in, first class I sort of get but a hush hush journey for over sensitive people I don't.

It's wierd as what do people.booking the quiet carriage think is happening in a normal carriage? A carnival? Most train journeys are quiet and respectable anyway.

Although 1st class, quiet carriage or normal having a drink on a train is a must.

It's wierd as what do people.booking the quiet carriage tgink is happening in a normal carriage? A carnival? Most train journeys a quiet and respectable anyway.

Although 1st class, quiet carriage or normal having a drink on a train is a must.

I have heard it's a carriage where people like to do work and therefore don't like to be disturbed, if I had the money I would probably book first class if there was a substantial difference and have a nice scotch and soda instead of reading someone elses snotty free metro in an over noisy carriage.
Even Corbyn sits on the floor when he gets the chance :)

I book the quiet coach to get away from cunts who can’t survive without using a mobile phone every two minutes and shouting at the twat at the other end.

I like Rory McGrath’s policy in a quiet coach.
He goes up to anyone on a phone and starts singing “Jerusalem” as loud as he can next to them.

Mrs Mist wants to know why it is cheaper to book a ticket from Manchester Airport to Scarborough than it is booking from Piccadilly to Scarborough. Oh in case you are wondering, the airport train stops at Piccadilly.

I blame Mat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.