She's Leaving Home
Hey Bulldog
Please Please Me
Taxman
Paperback Writer
Across the Universe
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Sgt Pepper

I need to thank this thread for inspiring me to dig out my rarely played Beatles cd's. I am now a born again Beatles fan. For this weekend (just gone), I made a double cd compilation of their music for the journey up to MCR - 50 tracks and most of them bona fide classics.

The funny thing is that there's so many Beatles songs that I have heard so many times over the years but never really listened to.

The question now is, if I play Beatles music on the way to Wembley, will Sergio get another hat trick?

Im just reading Maximum Volume, a book about George Martin, very interesting to look at The Beatles story from his perspective as opposed to the usual Beatle view on things.
George had many battles with EMI and Capitol to get things done.

He played second fiddle to another EMI producer Norrie Paramore who had Cliff and the shadows and some other chart toppers while George had The Goons and Matt Monroe and The Temperance Seven. All that changed the day The Beatles walker through the door,

I need to thank this thread for inspiring me to dig out my rarely played Beatles cd's. I am now a born again Beatles fan. For this weekend (just gone), I made a double cd compilation of their music for the journey up to MCR - 50 tracks and most of them bona fide classics.

The funny thing is that there's so many Beatles songs that I have heard so many times over the years but never really listened to.

The question now is, if I play Beatles music on the way to Wembley, will Sergio get another hat trick?
He'll get a hat trick even if you play the best of Jason Donovan.

Im just reading Maximum Volume, a book about George Martin, very interesting to look at The Beatles story from his perspective as opposed to the usual Beatle view on things.
George had many battles with EMI and Capitol to get things done.

He played second fiddle to another EMI producer Norrie Paramore who had Cliff and the shadows and some other chart toppers while George had The Goons and Matt Monroe and The Temperance Seven. All that changed the day The Beatles walker through the door,

Have to say I am very impressed with how well Martin recorded The Beatles.

My mate let me know that The Beatles are finally on Spotify!
What's your favourite Beatles album?

If you could create a Beatles album which tracks would definitely appear on it?

I'm sure I will miss some of my favourites but here is my Blue Album

Hey Jude
All you need is love
Eleanor Rigby
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
When I'm Sixty-Four
All You Need Is Love
Twist and Shout
She loves you
Help
Michelle
A hard days night
I wanna hold your hand
Penny Lane
Yellow Submarine
And I love her
Shout
Octopuses garden
ob-la-di, ob-la-da
While my guitar gently weeps
New video popped up. John talking about who wrote what, I believe its gonna be 3 parts.

Part 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.