Jadon Sancho

While he is ifferent from Sane, I think he would be as effective.
On Foden, were you expecting anything different once we have full squad available ? If Pep thinks he needs to play regularly, he will be sent on loan, especially with a Dinho backup coming next season.
Wondering if Foden has been given some sort of paternity leave

Wondering if Foden has been given some sort of paternity leave

He’s in training every day, so it’s unlikely. He’s just not being selected - he hasn’t appeared in the Premier League since the start of December.

He’s in training every day, so it’s unlikely. He’s just not being selected - he hasn’t appeared in the Premier League since the start of December.
Coming in for training but allowed to spend time with the family on match days is what I should probably have said. Players who aren't part of the match day squad are often seen on tunnel cam showing their support and I just wonder if Phil is almost working part time at the moment i.e. coming in for training and keeping fit but that's about it at the moment. First few weeks of a child's life are important especially if you are so young so maybe Pep has allowed this to happen

I wonder who is better player, Sancho or Mahrez.
Sancho's decision making is amazing.
Don’t know. But what I do know is that I’d rather have Sancho and however tens of millions we paid for Mahrez to be Winger 4 than Mahrez. Gives us more financial room for big transfers that will really improve us.

Hope we don’t make the same mistake with Foden and Isco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.