The selfish 'I dont give a f--k' generation

Our consumer culture society's are highly selfish to begin with. It's the extension of what the baby boomers chose. And to be frank, consumerist selfishness has also jeapordised the future of these young people as they are going to pay for all the climate problems that our generations don't seem to care about.

And yes they should have made place for the old lady. I'm not sure if the majority of youth wouldn't.

Our consumer culture society's are highly selfish to begin with. It's the extension of what the baby boomers chose. And to be frank, consumerist selfishness has also jeapordised the future of these young people as they are going to pay for all the climate problems that our generations don't seem to care about.

And yes they should have made place for the old lady. I'm not sure if the majority of youth wouldn't.
Climate change? WTF. Somebody just needs to get up off their arse and let the 80 year old sit down. Make the world slightly better with a small act of kindness.

I have seen peope in their 30/40s not give up seats to elderly people on the bus .

You get people on trains seated in reserved seata and refuse to move, again in their 30/40s.

This is not just the youger generation, selfish cunts have always existed.

Last edited:
I have seen peope in their 30/40s not give up seats to elderly people on the bus .

You get people on trains seat in reserved seata and refuse to move, again in their 30/40s.

This is not just the youger generation, selfish cunts have always existed.
True

I have arthritis and occasionally use a walking stick.
Whenever I go on a bus or tram people youngsters always offer me a seat.
It’s quite life affirming to see such courtesy in the youth of today.

@denislawsbackheel; I was on Metrolink a few weeks back. There was a gang of young lads being obnoxious, swearing being loud etc. Nothing more, just irritating. A pregnant lady got on and there were no seats. One of said group got up straight away and offered his seat which she graciously took. So it's right. Not everybody should be judged by this.

I was surprised and content that I didn't have to stand! (Joke; I already was).

Hate stuff like this , out of billions of people and millions with camera phones you’re always going to find examples of ‘this generation doesn’t give a f*ck’ (many pictures taken totally out of context)
It is in fact the ‘millenials’ who are probably the most tolerant in human history, racism is non existent in many parts of the world, younger generation now welcome and push for equal rights, gay rights, gender rights and helping to shape a greener environment.
Of course there will always be examples of the opposite behaviour.
Every generation you get old moaners thinking they’re better than the last generation. They’re not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.