Aaron Ramsey signs for Juventus (400k/week)

So circa 40m upfront and 200k a week for a 28 year old? Similar to Mahrez then ;)
Spot on. If a player runs his contract down he is in a great position. This transfer would look bang average ( for a modern day top six premier league midfielder) if it was broken down as a transfer fee and wages. The advantage to Juve, who have government connections, is that all the taxes from the money to be paid will remain in Italy.

If he was a top player then fair enough, but he's made more substitute appearances than started this season. If he's not a regular starter for Arsenal, I don't get why Juventus are ready to make him one of the world's highest-paid players.

If he was a top player then fair enough, but he's made more substitute appearances than started this season. If he's not a regular starter for Arsenal, I don't get why Juventus are ready to make him one of the world's highest-paid players.

Bizarre indeed. Above average player who cannot make it in a team going for champions league position.

If I were Juve Id rather spend 20m on a young lad and 20m on his potential wages than someone who is the new Carroll/Wilshere

Fair play to the lad and his agent, going to a giant club and getting very well paid, would of been mad not to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.