Albion

You never wanted to play Sunday football against the old Albion thats all I am saying - anyone from Middleton will know that ! Them and Hebers WMC.

I ran the Langley Albion team from there in the mid to late 90s.

Won all the Middleton leagues and trophies.

Nice blokes in that pub.

Now the Hebers was different. Their manager was a character is all I am saying.

I ran the Langley Albion team from there in the mid to late 90s.

Won all the Middleton leagues and trophies.

Nice blokes in that pub.

Now the Hebers was different. Their manager was a character is all I am saying.

That would be the "new" Albion - the rebuilt pub? Did you ever get in the old Albion - the one like a terraced house, proper pub building? That had a fearsome reputation but I suspect it suited the purposes of all involved - kept out the riff raff, tourists and tyre kickers lol

That would be the "new" Albion - the rebuilt pub? Did you ever get in the old Albion - the one like a terraced house, proper pub building? That had a fearsome reputation but I suspect it suited the purposes of all involved - kept out the riff raff, tourists and tyre kickers lol
I thought the new Albion was in Europe?

Only a couple of times, my dad liked it.

It is where we go from to games now, we have made it a City pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.