Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature'

Fuck me, is there any thread Trump doesn't make it to?

As for insects, well, they're not cuddly are they so no one will give a fuck.
Apart from the fact that yourr food chaln depends on them.

Like any mammal a time comes when we need culling, a world war normally sorts it out abit. I don't want to fight in it mind.

I don’t believe this.
There are still vast tracts of planet earth not touched by us because the terrain is unsuitable, inhospitable or lacks resources we want.
The insect life there isn't threatened.

I don’t believe this.
There are still vast tracts of planet earth not touched by us because the terrain is unsuitable, inhospitable or lacks resources we want.

It is the findings of a 13 year study.
You think they have made their findings up?
Where do you think all the variety of insects are hiding? You have to ask where is inhospitable and how many different types of insects live there. Siberia, Gobi Desert?

I don’t believe this.

Oh so it is not good enough for humans but you expect insects to live there ! Why should insects be forced to live in an inhospitable place just because it suits you ? I bet you vote UKIP.

(Remember to insert smiley face before posting)

It is the findings of a 13 year study.
You think they have made their findings up?
Where do you think all the variety of insects are hiding? You have to ask where is inhospitable and how many different types of insects live there. Siberia, Gobi Desert?

Try Scotland north of Inverness, Dartmoor, the Yorkshire moors, and most of the Lake District.
You don’t have to go far.
Now extrapolate that to every other country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.