Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Complaining that he might have ruled something out that he actually gave is tin foil hat behaviour.

Fair enough but I watched him on Sunday, he was desperate, almost pleading with his linesman to stop running away and flag for offside. Also I have seen too many good goals chalked off for something only they have seen to be confident they are acting honestly.

Fair enough but I watched him on Sunday, he was desperate, almost pleading with his linesman to stop running away and flag for offside. Also I have seen too many good goals chalked off for something only they have seen to be confident they are acting honestly.

Just assume for a moment that he was thinking that he was sure that it was a header from Barkley, but he wanted to double check that the linesman had seen the same thing. In what way would his behaviour have been any different?

If a ref does a poor job, fair enough to call him out on it. When he actually gives it, complaining is ludicrous.

I was so alarmed by that, I actually cut short celebrating the goal in order to shout at the ****.

Unbefuckinglieveable that was. Never seen that before.

Exactly as you described it, like he was begging the lino to find something wrong & wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Even in a game where he gives us a pen & doesn't send anyone off, he still manages to be a ****.

I was so alarmed by that, I actually cut short celebrating the goal in order to shout at the ****.

Unbefuckinglieveable that was. Never seen that before.

Exactly as you described it, like he was begging the lino to find something wrong & wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Even in a game where he gives us a pen & doesn't send anyone off, he still manages to be a ****.

Then please have a word with Henkemen as I am sure he thinks it is just me and he certainly thinks I wear a tinfoil hat.

Then please have a word with Henkemen as I am sure he thinks it is just me and he certainly thinks I wear a tinfoil hat.

From your description, I think it was worse than what you saw.

I saw it immediately we scored, he was drawing an imaginary line in the air, at the lino & when he didn't get the answer he craved, he was like 'are you SURE?' . Didn't look happy. Never seen anything like that.

Probably phoned Riley at half time & said 'sorry mate, done all I can, it was 3-0 before I knew it'.

Grammar Police here: Could somebody PLEASE correct the title of this thread! Does nobody understand the use of genitives and plurals these day????????

REFEREES' PERFORMANCES.

Sorry, but I needed to say it!

Grammar Police here: Could somebody PLEASE correct the title of this thread! Does nobody understand the use of genitives and plurals these day????????

REFEREES' PERFORMANCES.

Sorry, but I needed to say it!

Genetives, Hmmmm, wen I went to Wellacre Secondary Modern School in Flixton the Hinglish teacher just about learnt us speeling, I have nevoh heard of a genetives thing. Is that where if you bonk your sister the baby has funny eyes and looks like he is from Dukinfield ?

Just askin'

Fair enough but I watched him on Sunday, he was desperate, almost pleading with his linesman to stop running away and flag for offside.
I watched it as well, in fact I didn't really cheer the goal because Sergio was miles "offside", I hadn't noticed that Barkley headed it to him, so looked straight away at the lino, and noticed Dean was talking to the lino too, as you say almost pleading with him for a reason not to give it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.