Champions League Matches 12th/13th February - (Ajax-Real, Spurs-BVB - Page 94)

MCFC1993

Sorry Karen I know I'm nicking your job but I'm off work all week so just been looking forward to some good football.

Tues 12th Feb
20:00 (GMT) - Manchester United vs Paris Saint-Germain
20:00 (GMT) - AS Roma vs FC Porto

Wed 13th Feb - (Page 94)
20:00 (GMT) - AFC Ajax vs Real Madrid
20:00 (GMT) - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund

Fairly straight forward which games I'll be watching, both ties involving the English sides should be good. I'll take the winner of Roma vs Porto if we get past Schalke (we should).

Think I'd rather United knocked PSG out, who are without Neymar and we'd breeze past that lot over 2 legs. Might be best for their confidence going into the Liverpool game, which I want them to win. That said I'd also piss my sides if PSG hammered them.

Spurs vs Dortmund could be a belter, although Dortmund might have half an eye on winning the Bundesliga. Sancho will really come into the limelight if he performs in this one.

Last edited:
Sorry Karen I know I'm nicking your job but I'm off work all week so just been looking forward to some good football.

Tues 12th Feb
20:00 (GMT) - Manchester United vs Paris Saint-Germain
20:00 (GMT) - AS Roma vs FC Porto

Wed 13th Feb
20:00 (GMT) - AFC Ajax vs Real Madrid
20:00 (GMT) - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund

Fairly straight forward which games I'll be watching, both ties involving the English sides should be good. I'll take the winner of Roma vs Porto if we get past Schalke (we should).

Think I'd rather United knocked PSG out, who are without Neymar and we'd breeze past that lot over 2 legs. Might be best for their confidence going into the Liverpool game, which I want them to win. That said I'd also piss my sides if PSG hammered them.

Spurs vs Dortmund could be a belter, although Dortmund might have half an eye on winning the Bundesliga. Sancho will really come into the limelight if he performs in this one.
You should watch your back mate, Karen won't take this well.

You should watch your back mate, Karen won't take this well.
@karen7 doesnt look pleased....
tenor.gif

Easy win for the scum by 2 clear goals! Playing in a shit french league plus losing 2 of there best players doesnt help PSG

Easy win for the scum by 2 clear goals! Playing in a shit french league plus losing 2 of there best players doesnt help PSG
I want a reverse Barca.

Rags win 4-1 at home to get giddy, and lose the 2nd 6-1 with the dodgiest CL given in the 97th minute of 92 mins of play.

I want a reverse Barca.

Rags win 4-1 at home to get giddy, and lose the 2nd 6-1 with the dodgiest CL given in the 97th minute of 92 mins of play.
The problem there is, the rags are the UEFA cash cow, not PSG.

The problem there is, the rags are the UEFA cash cow, not PSG.
Yep.

Mr Gill wont allow it.

A mancunian QF it is then. Home leg reffed by that Spanish twat. Second leg officiated by Dwight Yorkes lad.

Yep.

Mr Gill wont allow it.

A mancunian QF it is then. Home leg reffed by that Spanish twat. Second leg officiated by Dwight Yorkes lad.
I'd rather get ref Franco out of the way while playing someone poor so that sounds good.

Reactions: mat
I think Ajax have a chance certainly in the home leg, Real Madrid look pedestrian in the times Iv'e seen them recently and don't have the Ronaldo brilliance\fuke\dive whatever it was they they used to rely on to grab a goal when playing shite.

Don't tell Jim but also expecting a good game between spuds and dortmund and actually hope the spuds get through. I'ld be at serious risk of punching at least 1 scouser at work if we drew Dortmund with his predictable and shit comments about sancho going to do us etc which would be pre match hyped to fuck in the press to give the delusional prick credence in his mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.