Aftershave/Perfume

I just got hold of Club De Nuit Intense. Having read a lot of fuss over this fragrance i risked a blind buy, glad i did. This is a power house of a scent with a fresh lemony top but it is seriously masculine. Not even the meanest of corporate hard ass ball breaker women could get away with this. For the price i am amazed, 30 quid! So it is not so cheap that it is some straight clone, it stands very well on it's own against scents costing 10x as much. I can see why people think it is like Creed Aventus though, they do smell similar. Your average joe probably would not even know the difference, it smells "expensive" so for that alone it is worth the money.

Get this as your office scent or even for the evening on date night with the missus. It is the best 30 quid you will spend on a fragrance i think. I wear scents for my own enjoyment but if you are the sort who likes a compliment for what you are wearing then this does work on that level. It will certainly be a crowd pleasing scent.

Don't wanna spend 250 quid on creed aventus? Get this.

Arrived today and I love it, gets better the longer it’s on

NM_sensitive_post_shave_balm_bottle__1505.png

Not interested in anything that will make me smell like a whores hut.

Do you buy it so you can smell like Lallana, Milner & Klopp? ;-)

Why is it that on a Friday and Saturday night out you can always spot some p*ssed-up, angry, fat, balding 50 something in a white open-neck shirt, stinking of Kouros?

Arrived today and I love it, gets better the longer it’s on
Great stuff, yeah i was going to append it to say ignore the lemon top note and that the dry down is the surprise. Really happy you liked it bud, mostly because i don't have a pissed off blue outside my house shouting about me owing them 30 quid for a bottle of shite they bought haha.

I have ordered a few more aventus "clones" not because i am cheap i just like the profile so anything around that with variations seems low risk for a blind buy. Some of them are not even cheap tbf. Mancera Cederat Boise, L'Adventure - Al Haramain, Insurrection 2 Pure and Afnan - Supremacy Silver. I shall give you an update if any are worth the cost etc.

Anyone tried Issey Miyake Super majeure Dissey ?
Is it worth the money ?
Not personally but here are the reviews on fragrantica https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Issey-Miyake/L-Eau-Super-Majeure-d-Issey-51356.html Doesn't look good to be honest. I would consider testing Bulgari Aqua Amara if you want a nicely blended aquatic with a creamy/silky tone balancing the freshness.https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Issey-Miyake/L-Eau-Super-Majeure-d-Issey-51356.html

Why is it that on a Friday and Saturday night out you can always spot some p*ssed-up, angry, fat, balding 50 something in a white open-neck shirt, stinking of Kouros?
So blind people can avoid the fuckers to :-D

Great stuff, yeah i was going to append it to say ignore the lemon top note and that the dry down is the surprise. Really happy you liked it bud, mostly because i don't have a pissed off blue outside my house shouting about me owing them 30 quid for a bottle of shite they bought haha.

I have ordered a few more aventus "clones" not because i am cheap i just like the profile so anything around that with variations seems low risk for a blind buy. Some of them are not even cheap tbf. Mancera Cederat Boise, L'Adventure - Al Haramain, Insurrection 2 Pure and Afnan - Supremacy Silver. I shall give you an update if any are worth the cost etc.

Not personally but here are the reviews on fragrantica https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Issey-Miyake/L-Eau-Super-Majeure-d-Issey-51356.html Doesn't look good to be honest. I would consider testing Bulgari Aqua Amara if you want a nicely blended aquatic with a creamy/silky tone balancing the freshness.https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Issey-Miyake/L-Eau-Super-Majeure-d-Issey-51356.html

So blind people can avoid the fuckers to :-D

Spot on description, the lemon top note soon goes thankfully, loved it once dried down and is a good all day fragrance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.