Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me one of the posts on rawk. Dinho def on drugs he was fucked 4 years ago but could keep up with hazard yesterday. There def drugging there players with steroids:):)/) fucking couldn’t make it up love it.
Like they did with tommy smith and his team mates.

Seems suspicious, but I'd be interested to see the stats on it. Obviously the better the team, the more likely they are to get penalties anyway.

Anyone got a list of the 12 offside goals they have scored this season? Will help me settle an argument with a dipper
If you can stomach it, here's a video of all their PL goals this season uploaded 2 weeks ago.

But I'm not sitting through that to find them. Although there's an absolutely outrageous one even in the first game.

I think it's bollocks though. Shows that people will believe whatever they want to in football. The most ridiculous one was that one against Fulham where they were wrongly disallowed a goal, only for Allison to take a quick free kick while the ball was still moving and Salah going up the other end and scoring as a result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.