Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew he had injury issues when we bought him, so an odd one really. We definitely need to go out and get a new left back in the summer.

I find Mendy to be an irritating character but I'm a miserable old bastard who can't stand social media. Give me a Pablo Zabaleta type any time but the fact is he has contributed the square root of fuck all for us in over a season and a half. I'll judge him when and if he ever puts in a big run of games but the signs aren't overly promising currently.

You missed all those assists or do these not equate to anything in the square root to fuck all math?

If he was partying whilst being injured then I would get it, but so what if he's using his mobile phone. Doesn't detract from his football.

I do agree that he hasn't contributed much yet to City. His appearance record is proof of that, but the social media activity has zero impact on his football in my opinion so why worry about it.

Can’t believe we played him on that shite pitch at Burton, fucking pointless run out that has cost us a few more weeks of his recovery. That was a poor effort by our management team.

When is he coming back? If he were to get injured one more time, I think Pep would get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.