Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's sort of answered his own question there.

He does, but even with those posters who admit that fans of other clubs feel an animosity towards Liverpool, there's always a caveat....

I honestly can't understand why other fans would want them to win the league ahead of us. It's just pure hate of all things LFC.

So we have incomprehension why anyone might want City to win the league rather than them, with a final conclusion that it must simply be hate of all things Liverpool.

But why would that be? Hate doesn't exist in a vacuum, there are reasons that underpin hate. I hate Brussels sprouts because they taste like shit, there's always a reason for hate, even if in the cold light of day those reasons are completely spurious.

No RAWK poster, not even the fellow I've quoted, ever goes in to the reasons why Liverpool are "hated", but you can bet your bottom dollar that deep down, under all that you'll never walk alone bullshit, they know.

I hate Brussels sprouts because they taste like shit.
This. Which is curious because I love my greens, especially cabbage. Must be something to do with Liverpool getting English clubs banned from Europe for five years and conspicuously failing to show any associated humility or contrition.

Possibly, if you consider the word "Amicizia" conveys the requisite humility and contrition.

It's just Jealousy, fans of other clubs want to be like them, you know, authentic and not plastic, hence....

"I can almost understand United fans, even Everton and Spurs. Chelsea aren't on my radar but I. Sorely disappointed in Arsenal. I always held them to a higher standard of a true football club."

It's this delusion that Liverpool exists on a higher plane than the rest of us which is utterly ridiculous, when, as you say....

Must be something to do with Liverpool getting English clubs banned from Europe for five years and conspicuously failing to show any associated humility or contrition.

You get it in politics, I want a fairer more just society, therefore I'm a loser, jealous of others material wealth.

It's the lowest form of argument and the scousers are trapped in it.

Liverpool are a true football club and we're not, we want to be like them coz we're plastic and fake and the RAWK dwellers can't understand why other true football clubs, like Arsenal, can't see it.

It's just Jealousy, fans of other clubs want to be like them, you know, authentic and not plastic, hence....

"I can almost understand United fans, even Everton and Spurs. Chelsea aren't on my radar but I. Sorely disappointed in Arsenal. I always held them to a higher standard of a true football club."

It's this delusion that Liverpool exists on a higher plane than the rest of us which is utterly ridiculous, when, as you say....

You get it in politics, I want a fairer more just society, therefore I'm a loser, jealous of others material wealth.

It's the lowest form of argument and the scousers are trapped in it.

Liverpool are a true football club and we're not, we want to be like them coz we're plastic and fake and the RAWK dwellers can't understand why other true football clubs, like Arsenal, can't see it.
True dat.

I think the fact that we’ve not won a premier league is also a huge part of why lots of teams don’t want us to win it.

It’s so embarrassing that we haven’t and it’s something that Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City fans can always just say and there’s no good comeback at all.

Their entire squad and manager wearing t-shirts in support of the convicted racist Suarez. It wasn't his fault. Their fans rioting across Europe culminating in the Heysel debacle. Not their fault. Their fans destroying our coach and getting away with it. Not their fault you see. Yes, we all wish we could be like Liverpool. Or maybe not.

Is that true that they’ve only won the league cup, of the domestic competitions, in the last 29 years?

Apologies. Had a clear brain fart! Scousers have won 2 x FA Cups and a European Cup under Benitez (2005?) in that period.

No premier league though, which will hopefully continue... :)

This. Which is curious because I love my greens, especially cabbage. Must be something to do with Liverpool getting English clubs banned from Europe for five years and conspicuously failing to show any associated humility or contrition.

Well I like Brussels sprouts, hate fucking scousers mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.