Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Liverpool Echo comments section of the Mane robbery story.

I’m from Ireland. This sh*t happens everywhere as we all know. I’m so sorry that this has happened to Sadio. But look at him! Does he look worried? No! He will put it down to sh*t that happens everywhere, including in his own country.

Firm of mancs that, like them mancs who robbed dimaria's house

Back to Merseyside Police.

Contrast and compare to you know what.

A forensic investigation of the home was carried out by police, and officers are appealing for the stolen items to be returned.

Detective Inspector Phil Mahon said: "We are appealing for anyone with information in relation to this burglary to please come forward and assist our enquiries.

“While the occupants were not present at the time of the incident, this will no doubt be a distressing experience for them and I would ask the offenders to do the right thing and return the stolen items to the owner in any way possible.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/sadio-manes-house-burgled-during-15861695

From the Liverpool Echo comments section of the Mane robbery story.

I’m from Ireland. This sh*t happens everywhere as we all know. I’m so sorry that this has happened to Sadio. But look at him! Does he look worried? No! He will put it down to sh*t that happens everywhere, including in his own country.

Firm of mancs that, like them mancs who robbed dimaria's house

Back to Merseyside Police.

Contrast and compare to you know what.

A forensic investigation of the home was carried out by police, and officers are appealing for the stolen items to be returned.

Detective Inspector Phil Mahon said: "We are appealing for anyone with information in relation to this burglary to please come forward and assist our enquiries.

“While the occupants were not present at the time of the incident, this will no doubt be a distressing experience for them and I would ask the offenders to do the right thing and return the stolen items to the owner in any way possible.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/sadio-manes-house-burgled-during-15861695

They'll probably return the stolen gear so the press can wax lyrical about what classy robbers they've got.

A quick reminder of why everyone loves Liverpool so much

By4C3WcIMAEH0pA.jpg:large

If I am bored at work I have a little read through the RAWK thread and I skipped back a fair few pages to mainly when we won the league in '12, 14' and last year.

Came across this gem; this was before they had even played the CL semi final.

I can't wait till we play them next season, as European Champions, chanting "Where's your European Cups?".. Mo, Sadio and Bobby ripping them new arseholes again. We've got the measure of these, and the more they grow to hate us, the more we should realise their resentment is truly a respect of the deepest kind.

They never learn do they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.