City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Not heard anything about this until that appeared on the website. There was a bit of trouble after the winner in the upper tier and saw police and stewards rushing about in the lower tier too.

We had Schalke fans sat in our section in the upper tier last night and there was no segregation in the concourses. If it turns out to have been caused by a conflict between opposition fans in any of those areas, serious questions need asking of the security there and of UEFA

Apparently it happened in Düsseldorf after the game mate, no details but hopefully it wasn’t blue on blue.

Apparently it happened in Düsseldorf after the game mate, no details but hopefully it wasn’t blue on blue.
Bild the German paper, says it happened at the ground.

Not sure if its the same incident but I saw a lad on the ground inside the ground (lower tier) being treated by medics on the way to get the tram. I didn't see the incident itself though.

So sad - absolutely no need in this day and age. Hope he pulls through.

Not heard anything about this until that appeared on the website. There was a bit of trouble after the winner in the upper tier and saw police and stewards rushing about in the lower tier too.

We had Schalke fans sat in our section in the upper tier last night and there was no segregation in the concourses. If it turns out to have been caused by a conflict between opposition fans in any of those areas, serious questions need asking of the security there and of UEFA
Shock! Fans of the home team in our away end yet again. Happening all the time!

I was in S1 where it happened and there was no segregation at all you are literally sat amongst each other which I thought was very strange.

With you all leaving together and beer included and the fact that it was a late winner then it’s inevitable that these things happen all though it shouldn’t. Didn’t see anything as I was leaving. Bild saying brain trauma after the punch. Hope he pulls through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.