City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Puts me off going to these games now. So many dickheads. Expecting more of the same at Wembley.

Hope this lad pulls through but that last report doesn’t sound good.
Dont know whats happened here but it seems to be the innocent ones that always end up hurt aswell. Hope the lad pulls through.

Best wishes to my fellow blue I hope for a very speedy recovery.. it's disgusting that one goes to a football match and this happens.x

A city fan on mancityfans.net said:
"It is a mate of mate I know . The lads girlfriend/ partner was punched in the face by a shalke fan when leaving the stadium last night . He tried to protect her and was set upon by several shalke fans . He has serious head injuries and a bleed on the brain ....... in a critical condition praying everything turns out ok ."
http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=54499&start=20

This is horrible news as I thought everything had passed off peacefully last night. Maybe every European away game is frought with a bit of danger, but I thought Schalke would be fine.
Thoughts to everyone who knows the lad and I hope he pulls through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.