City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

My Mrs worst nightmare this, knowing me and the lads like more than a few beers at the match.
Hoping the lad has a speedy recovery, what goes through these idiots minds i will never know.

Carl Ramsbottom - was an freak incident at the local train station - a crush after the last time we played Schalke.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...eturning-home-on-weds-1st-april.113952/page-4

Anyone heard any more about this chap? @cyberblue i see you were one of the last to respond in that thread.
He was doing ok last i heard .I met up with a few years ago .he could walk a small distance and speach was getting back to normal .80%mobility in his arm.and his memory was getting better.City were brilliant in terms of helping in fundraising and donating raffle prizes .Gary Cooke made a personle donation of £600 which was great

I’ve never had issues with German fans until after the Hoffenheim game when some of the young fools were mouthing off.
However yesterday there were a number of small skirmishes after the game, one had a Schalke fan attacking others with what looked like a knuckle duster or even blades.

However the worst thing by far was when a large group of obnoxious and arrogant blokes pushed their way onto an already full tram, not caring in the least who was being crushed, including a lad in a wheel chair right opposite where the mob pushed on.

I have been away in Germany a few times with City. It sickens me especially as it seems it was unprovoked from what we read here. "Not the kind of guy to start fights", "his sister was punched" why were there German fans in our end? Cheeseman says shows open doors between the fans. If this did happen in our end or at bottom of steps in our end exiting it needs looking into. They still have to visit Manchester. If this lad dies would not be surprised of reprisals or at a minimum a dark atmosphere surrounding the match and fans.Prayers with you fella. xx Could have been anyone of us that travel at times abroad with City.

Good luck to the kid. Hope he finds the strength to pull through. Hope the shithouse perpetrators get what's coming

What can you even say to this? Saw the paramedics treating him after the game and it didn't look good at that point.

Shows the damage 1 punch can do. Potentially looking at a man, with family, friends etc, who's life will either end or be permanently affected because someone was upset about a game of football. Pathetic.

Let's go to Wembley and bring that trophy back to Manchester this Sunday. Let's do it for this poor man and his family.

What can you even say to this? Saw the paramedics treating him after the game and it didn't look good at that point.

Shows the damage 1 punch can do. Potentially looking at a man, with family, friends etc, who's life will either end or be permanently affected because someone was upset about a game of football. Pathetic.

Let's go to Wembley and bring that trophy back to Manchester this Sunday. Let's do it for this poor man and his family.

Never understood hooligans way of thinking. If you want a fight, go take up MMA instead of going to a football stadium.

My lad is still over there. He said that last night, there were was a bunch of idiots banging on the pub window asking them to come out for a fight. What is wrong with people ? Thought's to the the family of that poor man.

Horrible and mind boggling — no other words to describe such a senseless act.

I hope the lad recovers fully and that they apprend and punish the absolute weapons that caused this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.