City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Its a terrible state of affairs when someone goes to simply support their club and ends up like this poor fella.
Admittedly we dont know the full details of what actually happened but by the sounds of it the attack was unprovoked.
Just hope he pulls through without any lasting damage and the twat who did it ends up in prison and gets the shit beaten out of him on a daily basis.

Can only hope the lad comes through it, thoughts with his family and friends.

Done a few CL away games myself and felt a bit nervous a couple times. Gladbach a couple years back, ended up on a bus going in the wrong direction, dropped me and my dad off in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully a couple of German lads helped us out and how to get to the station and back to Dusseldorf but you never quite know how its going to go down if you start asking for something, even as honest as directions to the train station.

Was at Madrid a few years back when the Police went on a wrecking mission on fans coming out the stadium. Haven't seen anything like that since thankfully.

Awful news and shocked as reports coming back throughout the day was everything was friendly and fans were mingling okay. I guess it only takes a couple of idiots to spoil it. I sincerely hope the lad gets through this, thoughts and prayers are with him.

Hopefully some City fans who were there will be able to give the police some good information. Best wishes to the guy and his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.