City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Absolutely shocking this,poor bloke can’t imagine what his family is going through,hope he pulls through and the German police arrest those responsible..

Know the lad well and he wouldn’t have started anything and the girl hurt was his sister who I believe has stitches to mouth from attack. I was at game but have only just found out as I got home.

Can't imagine what she is feeling or what their parents are going through.

Hope he's okay, but let's not kid ourselves that City were perfectly behave.d.
We were in S1 surrounded by drunken coked ed-up idiots, throwing beer into the Schalke end, after every incident.
The bloke in front of me was hit by a coin thrownfrom the City Upper Tier.
, and there was a near riot at Half Time on the concourse.
Got to agree with you , we were in the upper tier block 63 got soaked in beer after the dick heads started throwing it about , when we said something was told to f**k off and then threatend. Said it’s most probably our last euro away if this is going to be the norm. Most were the young fans the club want to give away tickets to in the future !!

You’d assume ( and assume is the right word) that there’s a good chance the Police and the club would have cctv operating in the ground - that has to be the best option for identifying the coward that did this.

I’ve never had issues with German fans until after the Hoffenheim game when some of the young fools were mouthing off.
However yesterday there were a number of small skirmishes after the game, one had a Schalke fan attacking others with what looked like a knuckle duster or even blades.

However the worst thing by far was when a large group of obnoxious and arrogant blokes pushed their way onto an already full tram, not caring in the least who was being crushed, including a lad in a wheel chair right opposite where the mob pushed on.
I'm still fuming about it, that poor lad in the wheelchair along with women in the carriage being crushed as they barged there way on the tram without giving two fucks for anyone, It made the victory last night even sweeter.....****s

Hope the lad pulls through and doesn’t suffer any long term issues, it’s piss poor that this shit is creeping back into attending matches

Got to agree with you , we were in the upper tier block 63 got soaked in beer after the dick heads started throwing it about , when we said something was told to f**k off and then threatend. Said it’s most probably our last euro away if this is going to be the norm. Most were the young fans the club want to give away tickets to in the future !!
Yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.