Greggs

Looking forward to trying one. Can imagine it might even appeal to some meat eaters, the guilty pleasure of a sausage roll without having to physically consume a load of mashed up pig eyelids, scrotums etc.

I'm a pretend vegetarian and eat meat occasionally even though I can see me giving up soon. That's not why I ate it to be honest but it was that good it's what I will order from there in future.

Yeah that 10p more for a sausage roll is a killer.

Back onto greggs and as for queues spiningfields unit is never empty.

The yum yums and baguettes are top, the pasties a nice snack on the go.

Iceland has the contract for home baked versions always visit for the corned beef pasties and sausage roll packs.
Pound bakery it’s two for a quid. That also applies to most of their pasties and the meat and potato pies. Greggs charge £1.20 for one meat and potato pastie

What do you mean by that

That you was the cheeky **** going round Manchester doing this maybe

9lzq7gkooi301.jpg

Or that you like to eat sausage, honestly fuck knows he's australian they make no sense

Pound bakery it’s two for a quid. That also applies to most of their pasties and the meat and potato pies. Greggs charge £1.20 for one meat and potato pastie

Well they don't have a shop on station approach so no fucking use to me at 7am tomorrow morn :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.