Greggs

Jesus, i bet come dine with me have you on some sort of list of people never to allow on the show. Actually can you imagine it if you hid the source of the food a bit then told some marde fucker they had a bit of fried cow arse ring in their mouth. I would watch the show then.

That is actually cool, i mean as a life experience that is really cool. I find that really interesting about the paddy field. I would listen/read all about your time doing that stuff since i am likely never to experience. I do love the idea of south east Asia though where it is liberal so i would probably give Indonesia a swerve.

If you ever write a blog or something about it chuck us the link please :-)

You should visit, I and I thinl a lot on here would highly recomend.
Never really thought what I have seen and done and seen is that interesting tbf, not enough to blog anyway, it does suprise me when friends have come visit my house over there who have never been how amazed they are at some things I take for granted nowadays after having lived there previously.

What's wrong with pig eyelids and scrotums?

Bloody veggies, giving out about a good meaty pigs scrotum while they're probably sitting there eating a Quorn mould burger.

Quorn actually do their own “mock” pig scrotum and it’s very authentic. In a taste test you wouldn’t know it wasn’t a real pig’s ball sack you were eating.

Quorn actually do their own “mock” pig scrotum and it’s very authentic. In a taste test you wouldn’t know it wasn’t a real pig’s ball sack you were eating.

Gotta be care with quorn if you are not familliar as it's regular version uses egg protiens, greggs use the vegan version, but to the untraimed eye in tescos you may buy the wrong one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.