Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City Carabao CF (24/02/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So humiliating for Sarri, I feel sorry for him.
He surely has to go now though, if a player can so overtly deny you like that and get away with it, possibly cost you trophy, it means you've lost your authority as a manager over at least some of the dressing room. I expect him to be sacked tomorrow or after the midweek game now.

The players didn't exactly get behind him.

They will probably go back to strolling around now.

That’s one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in English football. I’m sure you were in disbelief. After a while it became comical.
It then turned to unbelievable.

He surely has to go now though, if a player can so overtly deny you like that and get away with it, possibly cost you trophy, it means you've lost your authority as a manager over at least some of the dressing room. I expect him to be sacked tomorrow or after the midweek game now.

Their locker room is poisonous. He should resign but will wait for the sack and the severance.

Might walk on his own. His pride may see him stay. Who knows. However, he was just humiliated in front of the footballing world. Will make managing somewhere else a bit difficult in the future as some other player may take liberties and bring up the Kepa moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.