Jorginho

That is very clear,right in front of the ref,a foul is a foul in the first 5 secs the same as it is in the last 5 secs,this it's too early in the game is bullshit,he knew he would get away with it,we should sent that in and ask for an explaination as to why he wasn't carded

He gave a free-kick so saw the incident. Not even a yellow.

Ah right,i thought we just kicked off again,Moss bottled it,if he had taken sergio out of the game as seems his intention they would have won probably,they are a scummy club from top to bottom,been saying that for years,karma bit them good in the end

Ah right,i thought we just kicked off again,Moss bottled it,if he had taken sergio out of the game as seems his intention they would have won probably,they are a scummy club from top to bottom,been saying that for years,karma bit them good in the end
Hmmm,you can bet moss would have took action if say it was Fernandinho who did that,too many incidents and decisions going against us at the moment for my liking or should that be concerted effort to stifle us...

I may be wrong, but my understanding is if the referee gives a free kick (card or not) then it is deemed dealt with and no further action can or will be taken.

If gives the referee the perfect excuse to f*ck teams over by claiming they saw something that they didn't when they file their match report.

If you watch it - it was a premeditated attack on Sergio - clearly identified him as our key player. Jourginho (and Chelsea) will rightly have concluded that Moss wouldn’t punish an elbow in the first 10 seconds of a high profile game.

Don’t forget they need to learn the system.
They look like they get it, then it falls down and they look a bit nervous, same as we did.

We still had to offload players, we had to get bravo, because he was the only one available that could play out from the back.
Stones looked like he had a mistake in him because players weren’t where they were supposed to be, now you can see the absolute best of him, you can also see him learning ferns position, again, slightly nervy, but he can’t learn it in training overnight.
Otamendi was sliding into tackles, suggesting mistakes had been made by someone earlier in the move. He rarely slides in now.
You could go through every player and point out the difference between then and now.
Apart from Spanish Dave and fern, that is.

We still have mangala on a big contract so I know where you stand with alonso and azpil

It looks bad but it might not be as bad as it looks, that all depends on the decisions made at the top.

I hope you're right.

Maybe some of these players can be coached into his system, but most of them appear to be simply not good enough for Chelsea (Willian, Barkley, Alonso) or not technical enough (Azpi). Rudiger and Kovacic have something about them worth hanging onto, but I would not want us pay whatever Real Madrid will inevitably demand for him.

My biggest fear is that we prove Pep right when he turned us down, and fire Sarri without giving him the time nor the players to achieve anything, before going back to tried and tested pragmatic coaches.

He would of been alot better in our side Chelsea dont have the players to suit his game we do pep thought he was the right choice and I can't argue with that
For all of Kante's attributes, Jorginho would definitely fit better in a midfield with 2 out of KDB / Silva / Silva alongside him.

Hmmm,you can bet moss would have took action if say it was Fernandinho who did that,too many incidents and decisions going against us at the moment for my liking or should that be concerted effort to stifle us...

The even-handedness that Jonny displayed Sunday was most conspicuous by it's sheer fuckin' absence. I've just watched the Tunnel Cam footage and he looks like a fuckin' beetroot before he's set the game off! I hope he'd caught his breath after that Stoke game a couple of seasons ago where I think Sparky was clobbered by the FArce for drawing attention to the fact that fitness might have been an issue! That first foul in the first seconds was clear, deliberate, foul play. If that happens anywhere after twenty minutes there isn't a PL ref who wouldn't yellow card it. Red card if yer a little bald Brazilian dynamo! It's just the kind of foul that the RDAHMeedya throw up in an attempt to blackguard Ferny and get refs to go red instead of yellow! But yellow all fuckin' day long - except at Wembers, except in a final, excepting the first twenty minutes, except when Jonny is nominally in charge.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.