Jorginho

When Robinho stumped up at The Etihad there was talk that he'd thought he'd joined Chelsea. I wonder if Jorginho had a slighly similar experience - signed on the dotted line at The Bridge and thought he'd joined City. He's the kind of player that Pep would turn into a star! I think had he joined us he would have had a better season, and he wouldn't have come up with such a staggeringly inept penalty kick.

When Robinho stumped up at The Etihad there was talk that he'd thought he'd joined Chelsea. I wonder if Jorginho had a slighly similar experience - signed on the dotted line at The Bridge and thought he'd joined City. He's the kind of player that Pep would turn into a star! I think had he joined us he would have had a better season, and he wouldn't have come up with such a staggeringly inept penalty kick.

To be fair he scored a penalty against us last season using the exact same technique.

It's just high risk and makes you look like a twat if you don't score.

To be fair he scored a penalty against us last season using the exact same technique.

It's just high risk and makes you look like a twat if you don't score.

Took one against Spurs, exactly the same technique and placement, scored it. We had done our homework.

Ah right,i thought we just kicked off again,Moss bottled it,if he had taken sergio out of the game as seems his intention they would have won probably,they are a scummy club from top to bottom,been saying that for years,karma bit them good in the end
The time it happened shouldn't matter I remember Jones taking out Peter Read at the kickoff & booked straight away.

The time it happened shouldn't matter I remember Jones taking out Peter Read at the kickoff & booked straight away.
I agree but the ref seem to have a thing about not booking or sending off players whatever they do in the first few mins,seems to be against the unwritten rules they have,Jorginho should have got a red but he knew doing it early he would get away with it,what he did was a ****s trick,thankfully he didn't break sergio's face or throat

Still to see a replay of him whacking Sergio in the first minute
Looked bad from our angle

Did it not get VAR’ed? Surely a “potential red card” is exactky within its remit. But they just said play on, like the ref forgot

If pep still likes this lad we should be able to get him for about 35 quid in the summer as everyone in England seems to think he is shite and he is playing in kantes position... I'm not impressed by him but I'm sure pep knows more than me and he was clearly very interested in the last window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.