Match day moaners don’t come to post match thread

Spent almost no time in the match thread today as I am ill and could barely watch the match, much less post whilst it was happening.

Was it really that bad?

I'm surprised people find the time to post as much as they do in the match threads. I couldn't take my eyes off the game today. Popped on it at half time and wished I hadn't bothered.

Sometimes people can’t attend the game. Shock, horror!

So they like to read a match thread, not a Ban-Jani, pre match, match, or post match thread. ;-)

I didn’t post in the match thread as I was there mate.

Cheered them on and now fancied a moan because most of them were shit tonight - especially Mahrez and Sane who needed a performance.

We’re becoming RAWK on here with the cultish happy clappers.

I didn’t post in the match thread as I was there mate.

Cheered them on and now fancied a moan because most of them were shit tonight - especially Mahrez and Sane who needed a performance.

We’re becoming RAWK on here with the cultish happy clappers.

I hardly think not foolishly overacting to a performance constitutes being a happy clapper.

There’s something comforting about constant moaning , a reminder that despite the astonishing changes in the last decade City fans are still City fans. There’s always someone at the match sat behind you moaning n whining about something or other, long may it continue.

I hardly think not foolishly overacting to a performance constitutes being a happy clapper.

Overreacting to a performance isn’t commenting on an Internet forum that we played shite.

I’m sure City don’t need you defending them on here from other City fans who like a moan.

The match day thread — which I wasn’t in tonight - is full of people losing it because they give a shit.

People being critical are those wanting the team to do better.

If I see people criticising a player and I disagree i say so - I don’t accuse them of being Rags or Dippers because I’m too pathetic to see City criticism on a football forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.