Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Douglas Luiz i watched the first half against Madrid and he was butchered by the commentator , a little boy lost as he has been in a few games, he will not be ready for next season maybe in a couple of years?
ready like zinchenko was ready to be our left back at the beginning of the season? if pep wanted him to stay this year, i would assume there is a chance he will stay next year

Atletico Madrid player, €70m release clause. Busquets' heir in the Spanish NT.

Last edited:
You are going to single handedly drag Rodri into everyone's consciousness :)
So far it worked with you only Dax)

But seriously, we're running out of options, I can't suggest any other suitable candidates. Ndombele is brainless, Aouar and Lo Celso are too small and fragile, Saul - too expensive, Rice lacks quality on the ball. We'll end up with Zinchenko as DM this way.

So far it worked with you only Dax)

But seriously, we're running out of options, I can't suggest any other suitable candidates. Ndombele is brainless, Aouar and Lo Celso are too small and fragile, Saul - too expensive, Rice lacks quality on the ball. We'll end up with Zinchenko as DM this way.

Just do what it takes and get the best there is; Kante.

Chelsea will probably change manager again, have a possible transfer ban looming and may not even have CL football the way the league table is shaping up. We should stop scraping the bottom of barrels or hoping someone average most people haven't heard of comes good enough to replace the key part of our team, and just slap down an offer they can't refuse in summer.

Just do what it takes and get the best there is; Kante.

Chelsea will probably change manager again, have a possible transfer ban looming and may not even have CL football the way the league table is shaping up. We should stop scraping the bottom of barrels or hoping someone average most people haven't heard of comes good enough to replace the key part of our team, and just slap down an offer they can't refuse in summer.
He's not suitable for the sole 6 position I'm afraid, lacks playmaking ability. Sarri isn't stupid, he uses Jorginho there for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.