Adrien Rabiot

Why ?

If Gundogan Position isn't clear , then this move would make sense

He would be an excellent option for the holding position, but the issue is he doesn't want to play there and comes with baggage. He's a very good player, despite what people say.

If Gundogan isn't playing ball with renewing, we could do much worse than selling him and getting Rabiot in on a free (plus some sign on expenses) to take his place. I've read that he's apparently well liked within the PSG squad and isn't an issue in this regard, moreso just his annoying mother of an agent who's burnt a lot of bridges.
He doesn`t want to play DM, and to me he doesn`t look good enough offensively to play in one of the more attacking positions in front of the pivot

He doesn`t want to play DM, and to me he doesn`t look good enough offensively to play in one of the more attacking positions in front of the pivot
If he was signing he’d do it with full knowledge of how Pep was going to be using him.

The free is irellevant either he’s a player we want or he isn’t. No point taking up a squad player and paying big wages if he isn’t the best player for us,just because he’s free.

He is very good player, and hopefully Pep can help him reach the next level.

Being free ( Out of contract ) is a bonus we should take advantage of.

Look at Bayern, they got Lewandowski for free :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.