Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been to keen with Dortmund ever since their bromance with Liverpool a few years ago. But then again, I can’t stand Bayern, so I hope Dortmund get their act together.
German rags and German dippers, Leipzig and Gladbach need to get their act together.

After last year’s trip to Dortmund, 7 or 8 of us are looking to return to Germany later this year to hopefully do three games in a weekend. There was a weekend recently where Köln played on Friday, Dortmund on Saturday and Monchengladbach on the Sunday afternoon. That’d be the perfect weekend.

Could any of you lads in Germany advise on how to go about getting tickets at face value rather than paying a fortune on viagogo?

After last year’s trip to Dortmund, 7 or 8 of us are looking to return to Germany later this year to hopefully do three games in a weekend. There was a weekend recently where Köln played on Friday, Dortmund on Saturday and Monchengladbach on the Sunday afternoon. That’d be the perfect weekend.

Could any of you lads in Germany advise on how to go about getting tickets at face value rather than paying a fortune on viagogo?
I'd suggest registering on the ticket section of each clubs website and monitor when they go on general sale.

"Heimspiele Info" is generally the tab you need to check and you're looking for "Vorverkauf" which will tell you when they go on general sale. Members will have a priority window in advance so they may sell out before general sale.

There are no guarantees you'll get a ticket, so try to avoid derbies or games where the away side is Dortmund or Bayern etc. If the home club is doing well in the league it will be difficult too.

If you can't figure it out, you could email the clubs and in my experience they'll get back to you (in English). They can advise if and/or when you can get a ticket, but they won't bend the rules on letting you buy a ticket prior to it going to general sale.

I've used a fan-to-fan ticket facebook group once for Dortmund tickets, but although it worked out in the end, its a bit ropey as you don't know who you are dealing with (and if you can't speak German it makes it trickier). Persuading sellers to post tickets to England isn't straightforward either.

Other than that, you have Viagogo is a last resort.

You can buy tickets for Fortuna Dusseldorf at the Tourist Information Centre opposite the main Railway Station.
Bayer Leverkusen rarely sell out and you can buy tickets from their Ticket Office at the stadium (just a short walk from Leverkusen Mittre station).
There's also 2nd Division Bochum and Duisburg if you're struggling

Any news on the St Pauli-Hamburg derby last weekend?

I'm assuming that something happened, because St Pauli have just apologised on Twitter.

It was not a good derby for St.Pauli as they obviously got trashed 4-0, but it seems like their fanscene is divided as well at the moment.

Ultra St.Pauli prides themselves to be different than the other Ultra groups in Germany (who would have thought considering St.Pauli has this annoying " we are different" attitude as well).

Ultra St.Pauli for example dont put stolen banners on display, don´t sing certain offensive songs, don´t throw pyro on the pitch etc.

However during the derby there was a large group of St.Pauli fans on the south terrace all masked up etc. putting stolen HSV stuff on display, throwing flares and basically confessing via a banner that they attacked Hamburg fans during their choreo preparations a while ago.

This lead to the fans on the main stand getting pissed at them and the main stand started to sing stuff like "We are St.Pauli, while you are not etc.", so they basically verbally attacked their own fans.

As of now the fanscene is split into the traditionalists and the new and younger generation and it will be interesting to see how this turns out for them especially as the south stand and the leading groups are trying to keep the south stand "under control" in a sense that they want to push their ideals through. So it remains to be seen if they will try to push the new generation of fans out.

In other and more interesting news:

Frankfurt will play Inter Mailand tonight and we are the last bastion of hope for German footaball. :)

13500+ fans will follow the team to Italy, so we are breaking our own away record from a couple years back when we officially brought 12000 to Bordeaux.

Unfortunately yours truly will not be able to make the trip as I just got out of the hospital...fuck my luck.

It was not a good derby for St.Pauli as they obviously got trashed 4-0, but it seems like their fanscene is divided as well at the moment.

Ultra St.Pauli prides themselves to be different than the other Ultra groups in Germany (who would have thought considering St.Pauli has this annoying " we are different" attitude as well).

Ultra St.Pauli for example dont put stolen banners on display, don´t sing certain offensive songs, don´t throw pyro on the pitch etc.

However during the derby there was a large group of St.Pauli fans on the south terrace all masked up etc. putting stolen HSV stuff on display, throwing flares and basically confessing via a banner that they attacked Hamburg fans during their choreo preparations a while ago.

This lead to the fans on the main stand getting pissed at them and the main stand started to sing stuff like "We are St.Pauli, while you are not etc.", so they basically verbally attacked their own fans.

As of now the fanscene is split into the traditionalists and the new and younger generation and it will be interesting to see how this turns out for them especially as the south stand and the leading groups are trying to keep the south stand "under control" in a sense that they want to push their ideals through. So it remains to be seen if they will try to push the new generation of fans out.

In other and more interesting news:

Frankfurt will play Inter Mailand tonight and we are the last bastion of hope for German footaball. :)

13500+ fans will follow the team to Italy, so we are breaking our own away record from a couple years back when we officially brought 12000 to Bordeaux.

Unfortunately yours truly will not be able to make the trip as I just got out of the hospital...fuck my luck.

Fucking Judean People’s Front

I attended Koln v Kiel yesterday, which finished 4-0, but could easily have been 8-3

Great atmosphere, with over 50,000 in the stadium, including around 3,000 who had made the long journey from Kiel.

I was also impressed with the home striker J Cordoba, who resembled an old fashioned battering ram, causing utter panic in the visitors defence.

I attended Koln v Kiel yesterday, which finished 4-0, but could easily have been 8-3

Great atmosphere, with over 50,000 in the stadium, including around 3,000 who had made the long journey from Kiel.

I was also impressed with the home striker J Cordoba, who resembled an old fashioned battering ram, causing utter panic in the visitors defence.
Did Hennes the goat lead them out.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.