Champions League Games 5/6 March

The trouble is it’s bollocks, you swing your body round like that to put your back to the ball, centripetal force will swing your arm out, basic physics
Don’t turn your fucking back. It’s a fucking football. I paid £6 to play each Sunday league game as a keeper and my only job was trying to face a ball and not turn away.

These ****s are paid £150k. Don’t turn your back.

I’d rather draw utd than a PSG with a fit neymar and cavani, to go along with Mbappe ☝.

Also...Wasn’t a quality game was it.

Never should be a penalty, a terrible interpretation of the rule. Any fan would be well aggrieved if their team succumbed to a call like that, much less in the dying moments

PSG just went through the motions. They had no urgency at all in the second half, until the rags scored their penalty.

I was on PSG forum during the second half.

PSG has done it again.

Nice job lads. Nicely played.

At Home. Against United reserve. We gave them 3 goals for free.

Think this performance can't be topped. I have seen a lot of things but this one tops it all.

A couple of points. VAR is there to use in favour of certain teams and to be ignored regarding others.

This is a great result for us. It gets rid of a genuine title contender. It means the rags have an interest in Europe when they play us. It holds out the prospect of a rags v dippers games which would be even better for us.
I don't think we're contenders with such refereeing. Sooner or later we'll have to deal with our beloved Lahoz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.