Champions League Games 5/6 March

If United don't give him the manager job they would be idiots. He has perfected united into a fantastic counter attacking team. Every big club United has faced this season they have somehow won and none of the managers can break through United deep block. They have so much power and pace in Lukaku, Rashford, Martial. I fucking hate it...

Never a peno, I thought var was brought to stop unfair decisions, in the grand scheme of things I'd take PSG going out. Porto could upset Roma, juventus and Barca not guarented to go through, this is looking interesting

None of them think it’s a penalty.
At least the ref actually had VAR to look at.

The only thing is you don’t know how he can say a ball that is skied hits the arm of a player who clearly didn’t intentionally handle it.

Walton is being consistent st least.
Consistently wrong.

The next thing that will happen, is that we will see an identical incident & no review.

Probably us, next week.

That's more to do with PSG being fucking useless and VAR, rather any football the rags played.
So I will hold off giving the scum fuckers, any praise whatsoever ;-)

Believe me I dont want to give them anything, they're shit. That's why I think it's quite good, if that makes sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.