Champions League Games 5/6 March

Can you imagine all the English teams get through and then majority of them make it into the semis.

Imagine knocking the rags out of Europe in the quarters/semis, then winning the league at OT and finally beating them in the FA Cup final all in a matter of weeks.

If we have everyone fit, United wouldn't stand a chance. They had nothing against PSG tonight and would have even less against us in Champions League.
Real and PSG out. The only thing that could top this is if Bayern knocks out Liverpool. That's the team I fear the most.

I’ve commented on the added time and that alone.

What’s your point?
Half the forum complaining the ref helped United as it’s bent.

Other half moaning about added time which helped PSG.

Shows whatever happens then someone. Somewhere. Will call it bent.

Not sure why that wasn’t clear.

Would everyone and anyone claiming them winning is in any way good, please fuck off and stop trying to polish a turd. We all wanted them out, they've had a fucking great and very much unexpected (and unwanted) win. So stop with the faux-delight. It's a disastrous result. In every fucking way.
You are talking like a six year old kid. Surely it's much better for City to keep the Rags in the competition, especially as we still have to go to their place next month.

I could live with the result if it wasn't for the media hype that surrounds which is getting worse by the day.

Don’t worry about the media, their our friend here. I’d far prefer to watch OGS permanent and age 20 years in about 18 months than them get a serious manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.