Champions League Games 5/6 March

Anyone else noticed they're playing the exact way Mourinho set them up to, just worse defensively with extra motivation?

Less pressure, since Christmas it’s been a free hit for them so everything is a bonus. Once it ticks round to August and they have to deliver over 38 games they will be back to where they were.

Don't mind them getting through so much even though there were some very 'strange' events unfolding out there tonight. It's the media smoke blown up their arses across the globe that does my head in. We will still be reminded of this performance and result in 20 years time.

If United don't give him the manager job they would be idiots. He has perfected united into a fantastic counter attacking team. Every big club United has faced this season they have somehow won and none of the managers can break through United deep block. They have so much power and pace in Lukaku, Rashford, Martial. I fucking hate it...

Get a grip ffs

Anyway. Penalty or not, PSG haven’t progressed much in my view.
The fact that they play in a weak league shows whenever they they have to actually defend or come up against adversity.
They’re flakey and collectively weak mentally.

Most lucky team I've ever f*cking seen. Hopefully this means Solskjaer will be offered the job. Then they will soon be back where they belong, in sixth place.

Lineker says “why not have it where if it hits your hand in the box it’s an automatic penalty” every time there’s a contentious handball. He fails to see the stupidity of it every single time. The game would descend into a contest where the team who successfully twats the ball at the most arms from point blank range wins. It would be an entirely new sport. And a really shit one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.