Champions League Games 5/6 March

Would everyone and anyone claiming them winning is in any way good, please fuck off and stop trying to polish a turd. We all wanted them out, they've had a fucking great and very much unexpected (and unwanted) win. So stop with the faux-delight. It's a disastrous result. In every fucking way.
Bollocks. I’d rather play them than PSG as PSG proved they are the far far better team.

My wish for City to progress is far far far greater than my hatred of United.

You’ll have to hold the biggest blue banner by yourself on this.

Overall, a good result. I’d rather play rags than PSG any day. Both the FA Cup and Champions League are ridiculously open. We have a chance...

Psg were poor and gifted 2 goals and it was a penalty! If all var decisions for handball are like otmendi’s and Silva tonight and are given fair enough.
I agree with that statement.

PSG are unbelievable bottlers. Big mistake for United's first, Buffon gifts the second and a penalty that wasn't for the third...haha!!!.

Agree. This is next level.
They will sure lose Mbappe or Neymar now.

And like someone said, this is City's best chance in years. Real and PSG out before quarter finals. So weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.