Champions League Games 5/6 March

What will be will be. At 2-1 late on I was quite hoping scum would sneak it as easier tie in later rounds. Got to beat whatever is put in front of us to win it.

Which rag coach had a word with the ref when he was looking at the screen?

I thought that was an automatic ban.

Anyway. Penalty or not, PSG haven’t progressed much in my view.
The fact that they play in a weak league shows whenever they they have to actually defend or come up against adversity.
They’re flakey and collectively weak mentally.
To be honest there was not much adversity.

There was much more adversity in Old Trafford.

We had more than 80% possession of the ball. How come you can give two goals away when they weren't even in danger. I mean both goals were like no pressure at all.

United aside, I can't help but laugh at PSG. They were showboating from the second they scored and played with a real arrogance like they were already through. That battering in the first leg gave them a real false sense of security and made them too complacent.

They have to learn eventually, surely.

It is very difficult when you live on Easy Street to change focus. United hung in there, got 2 flukes(big mistakes) and a pen(I don't know if it should/shouldn't have been)

I’ve played far more football than you pal and I’ve said that if Otas was then that was and that so far they’ve been consistent on handball VAR decision in the knock out stages.

So do me a favour, if you can’t keep up with my line of arguements then don’t do me the disservice of misrepresenting it as it’s a cocks trick.

And call me bent again.

Blah blah.

Deliberate handball.

Otamendi was not deliberate and neither was that. He wasn’t even fucking looking at the ball pmsl.

I’m glad you played and wasn’t a fucking ref if you think that’s handball.

1st goal. A backpass straight to Lumpkaku.
2nd goal. A howler from Buffon.
3rd goal. A penalty.

How's your luck.

Having said that, PSG have nobody to blame bit themselves completely went tits up, They were so poor tonight.

City v Rags nailed on in the QF I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.