Champions League Games 5/6 March

Blah blah.

Deliberate handball.

Otamendi was not deliberate and neither was that. He wasn’t even fucking looking at the ball pmsl.

I’m glad you played and wasn’t a fucking ref if you think that’s handball.
I literally couldn’t give a fuck what you think about this or anything to be quite honest.

When you jump, your arms move. Nobody anywhere plays football and jumps with their arms by their side. He wasn't even looking at the ball and the ball was struck at about 70mph. You might as well just twat the ball at people's arms if we're gonna ignore that the rules say that handball must be deliberate.

We'll be seeing a lot more next season, so I'd get used to it.

Yes elbow. Watched about 17 tiles since the game finished. Seedorf and Gullit both saying clear penalty and I tend to agree.

If Ota’s is then today’s is.
That’s fine I suppose as long as they are absolutely consistent with it across the board, every game, every team. But neither Otamendi’s or that tonight were deliberate hand balls, neither should have been pens and certainly neither were clear and obvious errors.

If United don't give him the manager job they would be idiots. He has perfected united into a fantastic counter attacking team. Every big club United has faced this season they have somehow won and none of the managers can break through United deep block. They have so much power and pace in Lukaku, Rashford, Martial. I fucking hate it...

Username Wally eh?

The teams left is looking favourable,but remember if we get through it’s an open draw no seeding we’ll probably end up with the winners of Barca/Lyon or Juventus/Atletico if we get through...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.