Champions League Games 5/6 March

Great result for us. They will have no midweek rest, just like us until the derby.

The CL this year is unpredictable. We need to be careful next week.

As soon as the ref trotted over to look at the screen there was only one outcome, he was never going to say no penalty regardless of what he saw. Firstly he had someone telling him what to give, and secondly after going over there the drama had built to the point that saying no penalty would have been an anti climax that he wasn't going to be responsible for ! I hate to say it but we are gonna get fucked over on Tuesday by eufa it's to tempting for them to get rid of the last problem club .

If Porto go through we're in a great position to win the whole thing.

I think the the one big problem impeding this is the corrupt officials. They tried to do us over against schalke. I fear they are the hurdle. If we manage to avoid them beforehand, and we manage to overcome the UEFA organisation, I see a Barca city final

Penalty. Arms out. Otamendi had a shot fired at him and tried to pull his arm in, Kimpembe jumped up and blocked it with his arms up.

I hate the rags but it's a penalty and Kimpembe knew it.

I would say both had their arms in a similar position but one with his back turned and jumping, the other facing the ball. One was a good shot, on target, the other wasn't going anywhere near. The PSG one seemed to deflect off his arse onto his arm. Personally don't think either was a penalty but if I had to choose one as a penalty, it would probably be the Otamendi one.

If that's the way it's being judged though and it's applied equally across the board, then fair enough. Just seems strange to me that the only 2 I have seen are against us and PSG. Haven't seen any not given though yet, so let's see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.