Champions League Games 5/6 March

That’s fine I suppose as long as they are absolutely consistent with it across the board, every game, every team. But neither Otamendi’s or that tonight were deliberate hand balls, neither should have been pens and certainly neither were clear and obvious errors.
Well it’s happened twice so far and they have been consistent.

As soon as they aren’t then I’ll cry foul. Until then, I’m trying to get used to the new interpretation of the laws that have obviously come in and will definitely come in next season if all of today’s papers are to be believed.

I feel your pain.
But you weren’t good tonight. I really thought at 1-1 you would knock another two in but there was a lot of bottling it going on.

Of course, we were not good. You have to be utter shit to lose against MU reserves at home.

This is why i'm talking about the adversity. We lost it ourselves instead of some adversity. We have faced teams better than that in France, haha. And it is understandable since it was MU reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.