Champions League Games 5/6 March

For those that think the game is honest let me ask one question.

In the same position would we have been given that pen.

Simple yes or no.
I’d hope so yes. If it turns out we aren’t then I’ll join you at the barricades of Uefa’s head Office.

We really need smart defenders so we can avoid this VAR-stuff. Otamendi would cause us more penalties going forward. We need to play Stones and Laporte for the rest of the CL-campaign.

I’ve played far more football than you pal and I’ve said that if Otas was then that was and that so far they’ve been consistent on handball VAR decision in the knock out stages.

So do me a favour, if you can’t keep up with my line of arguements then don’t do me the disservice of misrepresenting it as it’s a cocks trick.

And call me bent again.

I thought Ota's was more of a pen than that where the lad wasn't even looking. The way it is with VAR they might asweas just say if it touches someomsom hand it's handball. As there was no way that was deliberate but they're being given most of the time now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.