Champions League Games 5/6 March

Rules are changing next year so if your arm is in the silhouette of your body it won’t be a pen, well that clears that up then!!

I was on PSG forum during the second half.

PSG has done it again.

Nice job lads. Nicely played.

At Home. Against United reserve. We gave them 3 goals for free.

Think this performance can't be topped. I have seen a lot of things but this one tops it all.
Welcome to our world.

Shafted by UEFA every season.

You can hope all you want mate but the rules have been changed and any handball whether deliberate or not will result in a penalty next season.

The proposed law says something about natural silhouette so I don't think that will be the case. Nevertheless, any change is ridiculous, the problem is UEFA don't understand the rules and the referees love deciding the game rather than letting the footballers decide it. The handball rule is applied fine in the prem and that wouldn't have been a pen in a million years over here.

No. This is just an excuse. Monaco showed it is not a problem. They only lost when they met a superior tactically side. Lyon did well against City aswell.

Nothing can justify losing this way against MU reserves. Nothing. It is all PSG's fault.

Think the goalie is the problem and the rags aint a good side! After the Lukaku goal psg were fantasic scored the goal and were cruising till the pen is that the players fault or the manager! You have a fair point about the french league though.

Well it’s happened twice so far and they have been consistent.

As soon as they aren’t then I’ll cry foul. Until then, I’m trying to get used to the new interpretation of the laws that have obviously come in and will definitely come in next season if all of today’s papers are to be believed.
Shouldn’t they have told everyone (especially players) they’ve changed the rules in advance rather than everyone finding out when suddenly decisions are given that no fucker can understand? Seriously I think of that was given as a pen on the pitch I’d expect var to be used to overturn it as a clear and obvious error and result in a corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.