UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know as well as I do then, unless to work for the club or sent the emails, you know fuck all. I believe agents are overpaid greedy bastards who are a football parasites, I believe parents are given inducements for there sons to go to particular clubs but I've no personal evidence that this is the case. So like you I don't know. But unlike you I'm willing to wait until UEFA actually prove anything.
This is nothing to do with transfers or agents or parents getting inducements.

I would like to think the club's got this covered after putting out that statement, so not too worried on that front. However, being that it's Uefa that we're dealing with you never know. Hopefully this is just due process with no case to answer.

Sounds like we are going to co-operate with the investigation given that we say that it's an opportunity to bring to an end the false accusations.

UEFA have been down this route with PSG and I think that case is still with the CAS.

If I was advising City I wouldn’t have mentioned the emails at all.

If we state the emails are out of context then we may have to show the context in which they were sent.

I think the hackers/newpapers have all the context needed and have sent it all to UEFA already. They took terabytes of data, so it's not like they've just seen a few smoking gun out of context emails, they seem to have got everything for years.

I would think City and their lawyers are working on the assumption that UEFA has every email sent & received over the period of the hack.

Soooo sad, and predictable!!
For whoever says we are overacting to negative reporting .,,,,
Wankfest last night, followed by a stored story which is such a load of bollocks.
Whatever we do from now to eternity does not fit in with the elite ... but wake up Mr Media .... we are now the elite

Fucking hell, what a coincidence that this comes out the day after the scum win the champions league. They did win the champions league last night didn’t they?
Yeah and some on here last night were saying " we're glad the scum won then they play 2 extra games same as us shit, injuries and I hope we draw them blah blah blah shit, ycmiu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.