Pop up ads

Ric

Apologies if this is the wrong source thread but these adverts are popping up every time Go into the FFP threads

Dear Sky Customer,

You have been selected for chance to get rewards:

- Apple iPhone XS

- Samsung Galaxy S9

- £200 ALDI Gift Card

Attention, number of rewards are limited.

Press OK to continue!

IP : 2a02:c7f:a630:4e00:8c95:965:e7eb:b95

User reference : 6241

Ric

Apologies if this is the wrong source thread but these adverts are popping up every time Go into the FFP threads

Dear Sky Customer,
You have been selected for chance to get rewards:

- Apple iPhone XS

- Samsung Galaxy S9

- £200 ALDI Gift Card

Attention, number of rewards are limited.

Press OK to continue!

IP : 2a02:c7f:a630:4e00:8c95:965:e7eb:b95

User reference : 6241
@Ric
Yes I got the same as above, but in fairness after logging on to my iPad I went into Newsnow first and got the above first. Cleared cookies, cache and website data, stayed clear of Newsnow and came here on Bluemoon and 1 min later got the same bloody thing. Cleared cache, cookies and website data and again came to Bluemoon reading this thread and bingo got it again.

I have ‘rejected all’ from the GDPR pop up for now while the problem exists. Ok for now but only been about 10 mins.

Ok update: ‘Dear SKy Customer’ pop up back again just 5 mins after posting above. Was on thread about Guardiola link to Juve. ‘Reject all’ did not have any effect.

Yes, just had this myself. Very frustrating. Ad company are trying to fix it as we speak. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

iPhone and vodaphone and last night the forum was literally unusable because of this ad @Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.