Premier League officially investigating City...

Looking back now, I wonder if Susannah Dinnage walking away from the head of PL job a few months ago now looks sensible on her part?
Maybe she took one look at the corrupt organisation & wanted nothing to do with it.

Fuck em all

The prem will have to see uefas final outcome, as will look a shamble if they find in opposite directions also what can they do? A points deduction?
I reckon if we are gonna lose the league to the scouse ****s, rather it was because of a points desuction than them outright winning it. Make their victory hollow imho and will also make the prem look a farce.

Maybe they will do a Juve on us and relegate us, ;-).

No matter what we have been through swales, yo-yo years, alan ball and the drop down the leagues and return to the prem, this shite won't phase us or stop our resolve and love for the club.

Knocking us down will only make us stronger.

Last edited:
Who are the clubs who have voted to have us investigated?

Reactions: nmc
Today's example of BBC fair reporting
"Manchester City: Pep Guardiola says club's achievements being undermined
By Simon Stone

BBC Sport"

then a bit further down in "Why are City in Trouble?"

"Guardiola is adamant the investigations will not tarnish his achievements at City, which include winning last season's Premier League with the highest number of points and goals."

It's clear to me that the cnut Stone shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club, but I doubt it would stop the twat issuing his criticisms and digs at the club.

I guess that nothing would please our supporters more than for the club to openly fuck off all the hacks who write their poisonous pieces about us, but I recognise that our management team operate in a different manner.

simon-stone.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

This should be put up as a WANTED poster outside the Press Room at the Etihad.

Looking back now, I wonder if Susannah Dinnage walking away from the head of PL job a few months ago now looks sensible on her part?
Maybe she took one look at the corrupt organisation & wanted nothing to do with it.

It's likely that she realised what a set of cnuts she would be working with and realised that she didn't want to stoop to their level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.