1894 Singing Section - Real Madrid (H) 17/03

Those Germans are loud
I didn't think they were that loud, the drum was, I don't know where it was, but it often drowned out the singing.

We also proved we don't need a drum, I thought once we'd shut the drum up, we made quite a lot of noise ourselves (I'm in SS3 not far from the away fans - who semmed to chuck quite a bit into the City fans).

really really, really fucked off that I missed it. Got there 20 mins before and was held up in the stupid queues outside whilst they supposedly checked our bags. I am going to demand my money back at some point, it';s happening sooo many times

Well done though, that was brilliant!

1894 should get a drum or two. Think it could work like it does at other clubs.
Absolutely not

We were all relieved around where I sit last night when Shalke sacked off the drums (there were three of the boring ****s hammering fuck out of them at the front of SSL3) and we could sing our own songs without that incessant *bang ba bang bang bang ba bang bang* over and over and over and over and over... it’s fucking terrible!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.