17,000 Allocation for Champions League Final

Didsbury Dave

That's what each club will get. It's actually slightly better than I thought but, if we do get there, there's going to be some scramble to get those. Not a cat in hell's chance for anybody not on the CL Scheme.

I don't think everyone will go to Madrid Dave, its a long way, and it will be very expensive for both flights and accommodation. I'm also not sure we have 17000 on the European ticket scheme either, very few around where I sit are on it, probably no more than 30% of season ticket holders attend CL games.

It's an utter disgrace the number given to corporate and sponsors as is the price but its more than teams have got in the past. If we got to the final, anybody that goes regularly enough will be fine for a ticket. As much as everyone would want to be there, the cost will be astronomical and will greatly impact how many are genuinely able to go. ticket prices are beyond absurd, travel costs will be through the roof and a hole in the floor for a few hours will cost the same as a 5 star hotel anywhere else.

That's what each club will get. It's actually slightly better than I thought but, if we do get there, there's going to be some scramble to get those. Not a cat in hell's chance for anybody not on the CL Scheme.

If correct, the prices being posted for tickets are: €70 - €150 - €450 and €600. I guess it depends on how many are available in the €70 and €150 category as to whether most people will be able to afford it.

They've gone on sale today via UEFA.
Yeah, saw that. Applied through the general ballot in hope rather than expectation, but still a bit early to talk about allocations v City Cup scheme, we're only in the quarters :)

We've a long way to go yet before we have to worry about it, but I think the cost of just getting there will be prohibitive for many. It will go to seasoncard holders I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.