Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously well informed, as well as making yourself look a dick by trying to be smart so, what is the true definition then and what is your source?
Not all things are exactly definable. That's like saying give me the exact definition of a great player, there isn't one obviously. People discuss the merits of a player and compare/contrast to others and make a decision.

Same thing with being world class, no definition, just a discussion about whether a player is one of the top in his positions. Very few people adhere to the idea of there being only one world class striker in the entire world, same goes for any position.

Not all things are exactly definable. That's like saying give me the exact definition of a great player, there isn't one obviously. People discuss the merits of a player and compare/contrast to others and make a decision.

Same thing with being world class, no definition, just a discussion about whether a player is one of the top in his positions. Very few people adhere to the idea of there being only one world class striker in the entire world, same goes for any position.
and that my friend is simply your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.